0.Bob and I made____agreement last Monday.
[A]a [B]an [C]any
26. Of those three companies, the_____gives the best service.
[A] large [B]larger [C] largest
27. --Would you like to come to my birthday party next Friday?
--________,Thanks a lot.
[ A] You" re welcome [B] Yes. I" d love to [C]Yes, please
28. Our trip cost a lot of money because we stayed at an ______ hotel.
[A] excited [B]interested [C]expensive
29.I am going to sit down right now and ______my homework.
[A] do [B] make [C] take
30. They have decided to go to see the film_____Friday afternoon.
[A] in [B] on [C] at
31. --Must I finish the homework now?
一No,you______.You may do it this evening.
[A] mustn"t [B]needn"t [C] can"t
32. Tom"s mother did not tell him______she would come or not.
[A] when [B] whether [C] where.
33. Sara looks just like her sister______she"s much younger
[A] but [B] so [C] or
34. Our teacher"s lunch time is different from_____
[A] us [B] our [C] ours
35. It was about 600 years_____ that the first clock was made.
[A] ago [B] before [C] since
36. --I" m going to see Jane this afternoon.
--Don" t forget ____hello to her for me.
[A] saying [B] say [C] to say
37. The time_____slowly as Tim waited for his friends.
[A] passes [B] passed [C] has passed
38. If you have any questions, please_____ your hands.
[A] put up [B] set up [C] keep up
39. What good news! I must tell my mother_______
[ A ] at all [B] at first [C] at once
40. The family used to live 500 meters______from the lake.
[ A ] away [ B ] far [C] long
The best birthday I"ve ever had was my 2lst. My family told me they were going to 41
me out to dinner, but in fact they planned a surprise party 42 me. As I opened the door to leave the house, 43 were about 30 friends standing outside. They all sang "Happy Birthday" and 44 we went back inside. I 45 lots of cards and then, a small present. I 46 it to find some car keys--my parents had bought 47 a car! My mother brought out a cake with 21candles(蜡烛) on. I was 48 happy that I almost couldn"t blow 49 out! I managed to make a short speech(讲话), thanking everyone for 50 , and we partied into the late night.
41. [A] take [B] make [C] set
42. [A] to [B] for [C] with
43. [ A ] here [B] there [C] these
44. [A] then [B] before [ C ] since
45. [A] gave [B] was giving [ C ] was given
46. [ A ] pulled [B] cut [C] opened
47. [A] I [B] me [C] myself
48. [A] so [B] too [C] much
49. [A] it [B] that [C] them
50. [ A ] come [B] coming [C] came