3O. John and ! made ____ agreement last Friday.
A.a B.an C.the
31. There ____ no books ! want.
A.is B.are C.have
32. My mother ardved ____ beijing two days ago.
A.ia B.at C.on
33. Give me the answer ____ the question.
A.of B.in C.to
34.--How. ____ do you visit your parents?
--About three times a year.
A. much B. long C. often
35. The teacher asked me to ____ some books here.
A. bring B. take C. catch
36. The doctor suggested ____ mote exercise.
A.to do B. doing C.do
37.1 know the boy ____ parents are dead.
A. which B. who C. whose
38. My mother is sleeping. Would you please, ____ the radio?
A. turn on B. turn off C. turn over
39. ____ Tom comes tomorrow, I shall ask him where he has been.
A. When B. While C. As
40. Three of us will go, and the rest ____ staying, at home.
A. will B. is C. are
41. She knows little English, ____ she?
A. don't B. does C . doesn't
42. ____ he comes, we won't be able to go.
A. Without B. Unless C. Except
43. Most of us don't agree ____ the new manager.
A. with B.on C.to
44. Only in this way ____ work out this math problem. .
A. we can B. can we C. can
45. When I got to the cinema, the film ____ for half an hour.
A. started B. have started , C. had been on
We've all had (Example:_0) work and do things that we did not enjoy. Usually, some people would tell us to be enthusiastic(热情的). "You'll have more fun," they would say. Well, they were partly 47 . Being enthusiastic about something means being 48 about a given job.
49 , most men are not born great--they become greatl similarly, not everyone is the ent-thusiastic type that 50 in love with his work. But, do not lose 51 . There are ways to be-come more enthusiastic.
One good way is by reading about successful(成功的) people. It will help you realize(认识到) that you too can make it 52 . By reading about those real stories you will understand 53 people much like yourself have become successful. In 54 cases, they all have the same thing: enthusiasm.
If you want to be successful, you 55 be excited ——bout your work and your life.
O.A.to B.at C./